Well, there are so many email plugins competing against each other that it might be a difficult task to choose which one would work well for your WordPress site. In this article, we will discuss some of the best email list building plugins available in the market. To work on the same, we will also need email subscription plugins.
Best 5 best email list plugins to convert visitors into subscribers
1. Convert pro
Convert Pro comes out from the makers of the WordPress themes Astra and Schema Pro. It is mainly known for opt-in forms and drag and drop editors. You get a lot of form options and layouts, widgets, MCQ types of forms, and many more. It works in support of email service providers such as convertkit, GetResponse, and MailChimp.
Convert Pro comes along with a bag of features but it also gives you access to disable the ones you do not need. This will space up and speed up your website. Therefore this plugin is also called the modular plugin. Talking about features, Convert Pro has many of them.
- Display Triggers- This plugin has a wide variety of display plugins including scroll to CSS class and exit intent. They all can be organized and configured into groups.
- Advanced Functionality- Target forms are available in this plugin to make sure that the right people check out your website. This way the product will reach its destination faster and easier.
- Modular plugin design- A feature that allows you to disable some of the attributes that are not in use.
Convert Pro is available for 99$ that includes the themes Astra and Schema Pro.
Bloom is another feature-packed plugin that is created by a team of Elegant themes. These plugins are colorful and have a lot to provide including widgets, online forms, and content lockers. You can include up to six different types of opt-in forms in one go.
The editing and all is very easy and even beginners can handle it. But, it does not provide you with video editing and live previews like Convert Pro did. You get to choose from a lot of templates, some unique and some similar. One plus point of this plugin is that you can log in and connect as many email Ids you want. Also, HTML forms are available for API integration if needed. Some very important features in bloom are:
- Editing – You do not get a drag and drop editor but an in-built one which is very easy to use.
- Templates and form analytics- You get a lot of templates to choose from and also analyze it well, that everything works properly.
- Advanced targeting- The forms, posts, and pages are categorized well so that the visitors do not face any kind of issues in finding the respective contents.
Bloom costs you around 89$ per year and with the same, you also get access to all Elegant Theme products.
3. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a plugin with the highest number of features. It is powerful and lets you select opt-in forms and designs through drag and drop editor. The customization option is also available for this plugin. You can choose any template and customize it the way you want.
Features like time on page and exit intent are also provided to preview the display of your form on your WordPress site. You can add tags and other categorized features to your post and design one of the same for your mobile or other devices.
You can also take up several tests available to know the preferences of your visitors and create stuff accordingly. Some more features you should be knowing, are here:
- Supports various types of opt-in forms- You can get various types of forms such as popovers, post forms, mobile-oriented forms, and many types of widgets, ribbons, and content lockers.
- Customizations and HTML forms- Customisations are available and all kinds of emails are supported.
- Addition of smart links- Giving variations in content to your audience who subscribed to email lists and boosting the conversion through smart links.
Thrive leads costs you around 67$ per year with you getting updates about everything.
As the name suggests, Mailchimp works only if you have a MailChimp account connected to your WordPress site. Again, an easy to use plugin where you can add an opt-in form faster than ever. This plugin is free and works great for beginners. Unlike all other plugins discussed above, MailChimp does not have a lot of main features but a bundle of small features.
Not a lot of customization is available, but you can surely decide the colors for your posts. A lot of widgets are available and also provides you with the feature of including tick boxes to the subscribed ones. Some of the main features are listed below:
- Quick and easy to use- You can easily add the opt-in forms through quick integration.
- Tickbox feature- You can add tick boxes to comments, subscriptions, other forms, and more.
- Connection with plugins- It supports other plugins such as WooCommerce, WPForms, Gravity Forms, and Buddypress.
Mailchimp is completely free of cost and provides you a lot more than what other plugins provide in their premium versions. It is worth giving a try.
5. WP Subscribe
Another free opt-in form plugin for WordPress is WP Subscribe that keeps it simple and does not allow a lot of traffic. It is easy to use stuff and beginners can handle it well. All you need to do is install the plugin and launch or activate it through the given options. Once the site is open, directly go to the widgets and add the following on your page.
You will not find a lot of template options in there but if you are looking for something simple, then that’s all you need. WP Subscribe also has a pro version that offers you variety in colors, designs, templates, and much more. You may also find popovers and exit intents in the same. The pro version however is not free but worthy for sure. Some other important features are:
- Supports different email providers- It supports Email subs such as Mailchimp and Feedburner.
- Simple and quick- You can easily apply the opt-in forms and widgets to your WordPress site.
- Pro version features- The premium version has a lot to provide including integrations and more.
The Basic version of this plugin is free but the pro version can cost you around 29$ for a single website and 59$ for unlimited websites.
Email lists get easier to handle and tackle when you are provided with such amazing plugins. Each of them is unique and has a bag of features to provide and help you with the same. Through these plugins, there are chances of an increase in the number of subscribers and more. So, now choose your favorite plugin and get started.