Affiliate marketing is an extremely sought after career in recent times. To string it out in simpler words, affiliate marketers promote and try to sell out someone else’s products or services and make a good chunk of t out of the profit. Hence this is a win-win situation.
Affiliate marketing is an excellent work from home job, beginner-friendly, and rewarded with a little effort.
Creating an affiliate marketing website is crucial; a website will organize all your content and will make it easier for your visitors to navigate, find products or services, and save them for later.
To begin with, you will need to choose a domain and web hosting service.
Then you need to create your WordPress site and select a theme that will put all the pieces together and determine your website’s interface.
Here’s a list of 10 themes that have been tried and tested by WordPress users over a long time.
Juliet is a beautiful theme with a feminine edge. Juliet has tonnes of features yet manages to keep the theme minimal. It is a perfect theme if you plan to give a chic girly vibe to your website and promote feminine products/ services.
Julie has built-in ads, sticky posts, an off-canvas menu, and custom sliders integrated with WooCommerce. It offers two built-in skins and MailChimp Widget, a Lookback template, and an Instagram carousel in the sidebar.
Some other features are:
- An easy to set up sticky header navigation.
- Unlimited accent colors to choose from and customize the entire website.
- As long as you have subscribed, your theme will receive regular updates.
- You can always add your custom CSS code to tweak the HTML elements if required.
- The theme is ready for translation and can be translated by POEdit.
- Juliet is 100% responsive.
- The theme is SEO optimized.
Check out the theme here. Juliet retails for $35.
2. Generatepress theme:
With over 3 Million downloads, GeneratePress is recommended by professional affiliate marketing bloggers.
When you install the theme, GeneratePress adds less than 10kb to your page size. Professionals review the theme’s code and are coded according to the latest and most stable coding standards.
Due to GeneratePress’s tiny footprint and its clean code, your website will load within a couple of minutes.
Other features are:
- Fully customizable
- Compatible with most WordPress plugins and page builders
- Comes with action and hooks filter
You can check out the theme here. GeneratePress retails for $44 (yearly) and $219(lifetime).
aReview is a perfect theme for film and games bloggers. The theme is 100% responsive and works great across devices. You can customize the layout— fill in the colors of your choice available in Theme Customiser.
aReview gives you easy access to over 600 Google Fonts, and the theme is 100% translation ready and includes all the essential folders to make translation tireless.
aReview includes multiple social icons so that you communicate with your visitors throughout the web.
You can display all the reviews you will receive for the products/services you will promote using a slick carousel and customize it using Theme Customiser, which comes in-built with aReview.
Some other features are:
- The theme is regularly updated to the latest WordPress version.
- Users can preview all changes live, which will make your website editing process easy.
- The theme works perfectly across various browsers- Firefox, Chrome, IE9+, Opera.
4. Binder Pro:
Binder Pro is an elegant modern WordPress theme that allows you to design beautiful blogs and magazine designs that you can use for your affiliate marketing website and promote your desired products.
Binder Pro is coded with best practices in mind, and it is compatible with the WordPress ecosystem. Binder Pro is highly optimized for mobile. Since most visitors use mobiles, it is an essential feature.
You don’t require any coding skills to build your website from scratch, and it is effortless to use.
There are a bunch of modules included in the theme: authors, blog, call to action, canvas, pricing tables, gallery, carousel, crelly slider, featured post, flash news, tiled display, lead box, slogan, video and embeds, modules columns, tiled display, information box, etc.
Some of the critical features of Binder Pro are:
- WP Forms ready
- Multiple header layouts
- Back to Top button
- Options Backup integrated
- Two website layouts
- Custom Font Upload
- Advertisement ready
- Typekit Compatible
- Contact Form 7 ready.
- Unlimited custom sidebars
Check out the theme here. The theme retails for $129.
5. Thrive Themes:
If you are looking for a complete theme that can look after everything for you and make your website development easy, Thrive Theme— conversion focussed WordPress theme— should be your choice.
Thrive Themes provide unlimited customer support, exclusive members-only courses, templates, content, updates, instant access to plugins, new templates, other features, and the full suite of conversion-focused WordPress plugins and THrive THeme builder.
The theme lets you build beautiful content and design excellent landing pages without writing a single line of code.
Thrive Themes are designed as such. They integrate easily with all the other essentials— AWS, Active Campaign, arpReach, Drip, Facebook, Google, Mailchimp, mailgun, sendy, Twitter, etc.
It also comes with Thrive Architect, a headline optimizer, and some other handy plugins that together let you take control of your website.
You can check out the theme here. Thrive Themes retails for $19/ monthly and $228/ yearly.
Astra is a popular theme because of its flexibility and beautiful demos.
It gives you the ability to turn off the page title and the sidebar, plus you can create full-width pages with 100% design freedom as you might require for product promotions.
Astra gives the liberty to design anything from everything: You can manage your website’s container, header, blog, footer, posts, sidebar, archives, etc.
The theme comes with multiple built-in layouts. The Pro feature addon extends the possibilities and features even further. Astra is a simple drag-and-drop theme. You can position all the elements accordingly and design your website’s header and footer.
The theme provides a live preview while you build and design. Further, there are advanced styling options that can be played around with few clicks.
Alongside promoting products or services, you can easily create an online store on your website too. Astra offers deeper integration with WooCommerce. With countless customizations and features, you can easily make a store that can match your brand’s purpose.
The theme is designed to work with page builders like Divi, Visual Composer, Elementor, etc. Astra is 100% open source and developed on Github. Anyone can join and contribute to the theme.
Check out the theme here. Astra retails for $41.
Niche is a trendy minimalistic theme designed for affiliate marketing; which looks excellent for industrial products with minimal designs. Niche offers subtle colors and calm fonts, which makes the content shine.
It is a genesis- powered WordPress theme for bloggers and is highly optimized to draw in your audience.
Niche is an open-source third-party theme, and it is a very flexible eCommerce theme that is styled for WooCommerce, and you can create an online store easily.
Theme Customiser will allow you to customize the theme settings, colors all in a live preview; Niche also helps you add a number of widgets.
Niche is 100% responsive and is compatible with most plugins; the theme provides 24/7 friendly customer support.
Check out the theme here. Niche Pro Theme Package retails for $129.95, and the Genesis Pro version retails for $360/ year.
8. Socrates Theme:
Socrates is a highly recommended theme for Affiliate Marketing. This theme has seen a lot of efficient changes after the release of Socrates 5.0.
The theme offers a 3 Day Trial, and it is highly responsive with unrivaled support and loads of videos.
Some features are:
- Extremely easy to set up.
- Custom navigation menu.
- SEO friendly.
- Socrates Toolkit Plugin with shortcodes.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- 336 Header designs included.
- Over 600 Google Fonts.
- Offers Affiliate Program- earn 50% with affiliate footer link.
- Works with any plugin.
- Create simple membership sites.
Socrates offers a lot of free bonuses and demos to its members.
It offers two very economical price plans:
- $37 which includes all their themes, plugins, great unlimited support, one-time fee with no upsells, tutorials, and training.
- $47, which further offers unlimited personal and client use.
Moneyflow is an efficient WordPress Affiliate theme with a magazine layout, which is 100% and highly mobile responsive.
Some features included with Moneyflow are:
- Highly SEO Optimised, which will increase your visitors.
- Translation ready.
- Engaging design to increase your earnings.
- The slider section showcases multiple posts in a dynamic and space-efficient manner.
- Loads in a couple of seconds and hence aids your Google rankings.
- The theme is AdSense Optimised— easily add ADs that will earn you cash as your visitors click on it.
- Parallax scrolling gives depth to your website and keeps it updated.
- WP Subscribe Pro lets you grow your mailing list and grow your marketing strategies.
- WP Review Pro lets you add professional star ratings on your website.
- The theme comes with incredible fonts that will elevate the entire look of your website.
- An in-built search tool takes your visitors just to the place they are looking for.
- Moneyflow offers over 630 Google Fonts to set the right tone for your website.
- RTL Support and Extensive Documentation are included.
Check out Moneyflow here. The theme retails for $59 for three websites.
This is the end of our article. Though most themes offer similar features, they are still unique.
In the beginning, it may look difficult to choose one theme; hence we recommend to try the trial versions and choose the theme that best reflects your brand.
Keeping the economic factor on one side, all the mentioned themes are well tried and tested over the users by experienced WordPress users, and they offer all the features you may need.